A consumer is a natural person who completes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be ascribed to their commercial or self-employed professional activities.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without having to state reasons. The cancellation period ends fourteen days after the day on which you, or a third party named by you other than the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform me of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email).
Lilli-Marleen. made with LOVE
Telephone: +43 (0) 664 / 2367330
You can use the sample cancellation form attached, although this is not obligatory. In order to observe the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the statement concerning the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period ends.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must return all payments received from you, excluding the delivery costs and with the exception of additional costs, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of receiving the statement concerning your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we will use the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless specifically agreed otherwise; you will not be charged any fees due to this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The time period has been complied with if you dispatch the goods before the fourteen-day time period has expired.
You bear the direct costs for returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value results from handling other than what is necessary to check the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form.)
Lilli-Marleen. made with LOVE
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) on the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer
– Address of consumer
– Signature of consumer (only in the case of statement on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
Exemption or premature expiration of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that were not pre-made and for the production of which an individual selection or decisions on the part of the consumer play an important role or which were clearly adapted to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or with a short expiry date;
– for the delivery of alcoholic drinks, the price of which was agreed on upon contract completion, which however can be delivered 30 days after contract completion at the earliest and the current value of which depends on market fluctuations that the business person cannot influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods that were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their composition;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if their seal was removed after delivery.
The terms stated in this “Returns” section are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of cancellation in accordance with the section on the right of cancellation policy for consumers.
Customers are requested to inform the seller of the return before returning the goods (Lill-Marleen. made with LOVE, Tina-Marie Efferl, Raiffeisenstrasse 14, 8401 Kalsdorf / AUSTRIA – Telephone +43 (0) 664 / 2367330 – email@example.com) in order to give notice of the return. This helps the seller to identify the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are requested to return the goods to the seller as a prepaid package and to keep proof of postage. Upon request, the seller will reimburse the customer for the postage costs in advance insofar as they are not to be borne by the purchaser. In this case, they are to be borne by the purchaser.
Customers are requested to avoid damage or dirtying of the goods. If possible the goods are to be returned to the seller in their original packaging with all accessories. If the purchaser is no longer in possession of the original packaging, another suitable packaging is to be used in order to ensure sufficient protection from transportation damage and to avoid any claims for damages due